Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed newsletter forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
- We also use software tool such as Google Analytics to measure and collect session information, including page response times, lengths of visits, page interaction information and methods used to arrive on the Home page.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Body Boost Colostrum may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure the delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.bodyboostcolostrum.com. Body Boost Colostrum may also be in contact with you with regards to information about our services and the college admissions and applications process, completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered. Body Boost Colostrum does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties. Body Boost Colostrum may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Body Boost Colostrum and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Body Boost Colostrum; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.bodyboostcolostrum.com and/or the general public.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Websites
Body Boost Colostrum shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control. The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 702-722-9800
Body Boost Colostrum
629 West Alexander Road
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89108
Updated as of May 2020.