Posted : January 19, 2017 By : Hope Epert
5 minute Smoothie for Nutrition on the go
- One orange (peel the outer orange leaving as much of the white inner layer as possible… that’s where lots of the nutrients are)
- 1/4-1/2 cucumber (with peel on…again for maximum nutritional benefit)
- A few sprigs of cilantro (stem and leaves)
- Add a little water and blend
- Oranges are high in vitamin C, B and A and a good source of fiber
- Cucumber is high in fiber, vitamin K (osteoporosis & Alzheimer’s), potassium and anti-oxidants. helps lower blood pressure and protects against colon cancer.
- Cilantro is a heavy metal chelator which is beneficial for treating Alzheimer’s and autism or anyone who eats a high seafood diet.
Add in whatever powder supplements you incorporate into your diet. My picks are:
- 1-2TBS BodyBoost Colostrum-Immune System
- 1-2TBS Collagen Peptides-Protein Powder
- 1tsp Maca Powder-Hormone regulator